SOUTH COAST GLOBAL MEDICAL CENTER
South Coast Global Medical Center offers stroke emergency evaluation and intervention, stroke workup, stroke treatment, and post-discharge follow up in accordance with guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association.
Our highly trained stroke team includes board-certified emergency physicians, neurologists, interventional radiologists, and other stroke care specialists who are devoted to delivering exceptional patient care.
The Stroke Center program at Anaheim Global Medical Center offers:
- Emergency rapid screening
- Dedicated stroke team
- 24-hour access to stroke neurology, neurosurgical, endovascular specialists
- Rapid radiology, including CT and MRI scanning
- Ultrasonography, doppler, and echocardiography
- IV/AV Thrombolytic therapy (tPA)
- Neuro-critical nursing units
- Comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services
- Stroke education programs
- Community outreach
Use F.A.S.T. to remember and recognize the following signs of a stroke:
Our Stroke Department is available to provide additional information and can be reached at (714) 754-5454 or stroke@KPCHealth.com.